At Titan Ag Finance we aim to provide the best personalized service for your cattle financing needs. We know that every operation is unique, and will work hard to tailor the best financing solutions to your specific cattle requirements. We provide cattle financing solutions for cattle producers, by cattle producers. That's the Titan difference.
What do I need to apply for financing?
1) Accurately fill out the Credit Application form and sign/date it.
2) Complete the Net Worth Statement (include detailed totals for all assets and liabilities).
3) Individuals - Tax returns for the past three years, and the most recent Notice of Assessment
Corporations - Financial Statements for the past three years of the corporation, Notice of Assessment for each shareholder, and the Articles of Incorporation.
Buying and Selling Financed Cattle:
1) Titan can assist you with purchasing and marketing any or all of your cattle, or once you are approved you can provide us your cattle purchase invoices for payment.
2) If the financed cattle will be fed on land that you do not own, or in a custom feedlot, Titan Ag Finance will require a Lien Waiver Release form to be signed before any funds can be released.
3) All financed cattle must be branded with the Titan Ag Finance registered brand.
4) When selling financed cattle yourself you shall provide Titan Ag Finance a Cattle Sale Manifest form, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org before the cattle are shipped.
If you are interested in learning more, or have any questions, please call us! (780) 487-8769